OT TELEHEALTH TREATMENT PLAN Level 1: Session 1= FLOWERS
Looking for Occupational Therapy Treatment Plans for Providing Telehealth?
These Flower Themed Treatment Plans Do The Work For You!
- Two (2) different treatment plans for use at a child’s home
- Written list of needed materials that can be found in child’s home
- Written OT activity page that also includes resources for parents to download
- All resources have child-friendly images to encourage participation
Targets Needs In The Following Areas:
- Fine Motor Skills- grasp, dexterity, motor accuracy
- Visual Motor Skills- coloring, painting
- Postural Control- balance, flexibility, core strength
- Bilateral Coordination- scissor use
- Sensory Skills- body awareness, regulation of movement, oral motor
- Cognitive Skills- following directions, sequencing, matching
- Visual Perception- visual discrimination, position in space
Target Age Range= Pre-Kindergarten – Grade 2