OT TELEHEALTH TREATMENT PLAN Level 1: Session 2= SHAPES
Looking for Occupational Therapy Treatment Plans for Providing Telehealth?
These Shape Themed Treatment Plans Do The Work For You!
- Two (2) different treatment plans for use at a child’s home
- Written list of needed materials that can be found in child’s home
- Written OT activity page that also includes resources for parents to download
- All resources have child-friendly images to encourage participation
Targets Needs In The Following Areas:
- Fine Motor Skills- grasp, dexterity, motor accuracy
- Visual Motor Skills- coloring, tracing
- Postural Control- balance, flexibility, core strength, endurance
- Bilateral Coordination- scissor use
- Sensory Skills- body awareness, regulation of movement
- Cognitive Skills- following directions, matching, task adherence
- Visual Perception- shape awareness, visual discrimination, position in space
Target Age Range= Pre-Kindergarten – Grade 2