OT TELEHEALTH TREATMENT PLAN Level 1: Session 3= ALPHABET
Looking for Occupational Therapy Treatment Plans for Providing Telehealth?
These Alphabet Themed Treatment Plans Do The Work For You!
- Two (2) different treatment plans for use at a child’s home
- Written list of needed materials that can be found in child’s home
- Written OT activity page that also includes resources for parents to download
- All resources have child-friendly images to encourage participation
Targets Needs In The Following Areas:
- Fine Motor Skills- grasp, dexterity, motor accuracy, hand strength
- Visual Motor Skills- tracing
- Postural Control- balance, flexibility
- Bilateral Coordination- manipulation of tools with both hands
- Sensory Skills- body awareness, taste, touch, smell, oral motor
- Cognitive Skills- following directions, letter & word awareness, sequencing, task adherence
Target Age Range= Pre-Kindergarten – Grade 2