OT TELEHEALTH TREATMENT PLAN Level 1: Session 4= BUTTERFLY/CATERPILLAR
Looking for Occupational Therapy Treatment Plans for Providing Telehealth?
These Butterfly & Caterpillar Themed Treatment Plans Do The Work For You!
- Two (2) different treatment plans for use at a child’s home
- Written list of needed materials that can be found in child’s home
- Written OT activity page that also includes resources for parents to download
- All resources have child-friendly images to encourage participation
Targets Needs In The Following Areas:
- Fine Motor Skills- grasp, dexterity, motor accuracy, hand strength
- Visual Motor Skills- tracing
- Postural Control- balance, flexibility, core strength, endurance
- Bilateral Coordination- manipulation with both hands
- Sensory Skills- body awareness, regulation of movement, tactile integration
- Cognitive Skills- following directions, memory, number concepts, early reading, task adherence
- Visual Perception-shape awareness, visual discrimination, position in space
Target Age Range= Pre-Kindergarten – Grade 2