OT TELEHEALTH TREATMENT PLAN Level 1: Session 5= MONSTERS
Looking for Occupational Therapy Treatment Plans for Providing Telehealth?
These Monster Themed Treatment Plans Do The Work For You!
- Two (2) different treatment plans for use at a child’s home
- Written list of needed materials that can be found in child’s home
- Written OT activity page that also includes resources for parents to download
- All resources have child-friendly images to encourage participation
Targets Needs In The Following Areas:
- Fine Motor Skills- grasp, dexterity, hand strength, object manipulation
- Visual Motor Skills- tracing, drawing
- Gross Motor Skills- strength, balance, motor planning, endurance
- Bilateral Coordination- manipulating household tools with both hands, scissor use
- Sensory Skills- body awareness, regulation of movement, tactile integration
- Cognitive Skills- following directions, spatial concepts, early reading, task adherence, sequencing, memory
- Visual Perception-spatial relations, visual discrimination
Target Age Range= Pre-Kindergarten – Grade 2