SPEECH TELEHEALTH TREATMENT PLAN Level 1: Session 2= Rain
Looking for Speech Therapy Treatment Plans for Providing Telehealth?
These Rain Themed Treatment Plans Do The Work For You!
- Two (2) different treatment plans for use at a child’s home
- Written list of needed materials that can be found in child’s home
- Written Speech Therapy activity page that also includes resources for parents to download
- All resources have child-friendly images to encourage participation
Targets Needs In The Following Areas:
- Vocabulary- written and visual aids for theme related words
- Following Directions- listening, language comprehension, executing a sequencing
- Attention- sustained effort, focus
- Sequencing- understanding order; first, next, last
- Prepositions- visuals to help determine where an object is in relationship to something else
Version 1 = 9 pages
Versions 2 = 8 pages
Target Age Range= Pre-Kindergarten – Grade 1