Boom Cards: Feed Me! WH Questions
Feed Me! WH Questions
Description: This activity is designed to help children understand “Wh” questions related to food. The child uses the descriptive terms and tips to decide which food he/she is to feed the boy and girl.
How To Play:
– Therapist will ask the student(s) “WH” question.
– Child will look at the food options and select the food that meets that criteria.
– Child will drag and click to place the food into the boy’s or girl’s mouth and feed him/her.
Use these digital task cards on Boom Learning℠ platform.
- BOOM CARDS™ are digital resources that your students can play during a session or through teletherapy.
- These Boom cards make great practice from home and for use during teletherapy sessions!
- These PDFs include special links that you click on to redeem your BOOM CARDS™ and create an account (or add to your account if you already have one).
- New to Boom cards? The first step is to create a FREE account. After you create your account, click on the image in the PDF and these cards will be added to your library.
New to Boom Cards? Click here to learn more!