SENSORY DIET PACKET- HOME VERSION: Version 2
Everything You Need for Developing and Implementing a Sensory Diet at home for a child with sensory processing challenges. This version has child friendly images of each routine area being addressed.
One tool to help a child with sensory processing difficulties is the use of a “Sensory Diet”. This “diet” includes possible changes to your child’s home/community environment as well as participation in meaningful sensory based activities. This “diet”, or “menu” of activities and strategies should be selected with a child’s interests and individual needs in mind.
Tools to Grow has everything you will need to learn about, educate others, develop, and implement a SENSORY DIET!
This resource includes:
- Background Information Guide
- How To Create a Sensory Diet Tip Sheet
- Parent/Caregiver Information and Instruction Page
- Assembly Instructions
- Editable Title Page
- Home Daily Routine Pages (28 different daily routine pages)
- 92 Picture Symbols to depict suggested activities or changes to the home environment
- Parent/Caregiver Information and Instructions
- Protocol for Parent/Caregiver Use
- Tracking Form