Bilateral Coordination Exercises
The benefit of using these resources includes the following:
- Provides detailed images to help the therapist when demonstrating to child.
- Provides text that also helps the therapist when explaining the technique to the child.
- Can be used for carry-over between therapy sessions or to provide to families for instruction.
- 31 cards (2 per page) – Color + Black and White Versions!
- 31 posters (1 per page) – Color + Black and White Versions!
Each bilateral coordination exercise card/poster includes written instructions to further explain how to perform the exercise.
There are 5 sets of cards/posters in the following sections/positions:
- Standing= 18 Exercises
- Jumping Jacks: Feet Only
- Jumping Jacks
- Scissor Jacks: Feet Only
- Scissor Jacks: Same Side
- Scissor Jacks: Opposite Side
- Knee Cross Crawls
- Foot Cross Crawls
- Back Cross Crawls
- Switch Cross Crawls: Opposite
- Wall Switch
- Side Kick
- High Arm March
- Crazy Jacks
- Braiding: Arms Out
- Sitting = 5 Exercises
- Trunk Twists
- Seated Cross Crawls: Arms Bent
- Seated Cross Crawls: Arms Straight
- Seated Cross Crawls: Elbows, Sit/Clap
- Prone = 2 Exercises
- Plank Cross Touches
- Quadruped = 4 Exercises
- Quadruped Cross Touches
- Quadruped Cross Kicks
- Mountain Climber
- Plank Jack
- Supine = 2 Exercises
- Side Sit Ups
- Cross Crunches